3.05.2013

Interlude // Strut 120 & Bebe India Event


Cupcakes with the famous bebe motif.
We had to spin this wheel & style an outfit based on where the arrow pointed towards. Pretending the Bebe store was our closet for the evening, super fun!







(Dress worn as top & Shoes - Zara, Skirt - Made by my grandmother, Bag - Vintage, Brooch, Belt & Necklace- Blur accessories)
I was invited for the Strut120 & Bebe "Dress Code" event in Linking Road, Bandra last Friday ( I know I'm a little late but anyway!). It was great to meet like minded bloggers, The Bebe & Strut 120 team. I really liked some of the neon dresses & this particular Grecian inspired top which I'll definitely keep an eye out for the next time I'm there. Especially loved meeting Magali from Life Etc. & Roanna from Jupiter Skye at the event!
Pictures of me clicked by Magali the rest were taken by me.
And yes. new haircut!

Follow me on : 
Pinterest, Twitter, Bloglovin', Instagram

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the effort to write a comment. It means a lot to me!